LASIK can treat severe degrees of nearsightedness, reasonable levels of farsightedness and astigmatism, but LASIK is not right for everybody. While the purpose of LASIK operation is to decrease dependency on glasses or contact lenses, having LASIK cannot ensure 20/20 vision. By good fortune, most instances are successful in improving visual acuity (or sharpness).
Martin Bouma leads the Ann Arbor based real estate team, The Bouma Group. Martin and his team specialize in property sales in around Ann Arbor, Michigan. Martin has extremely thorough market knowledge, as well as the pricing and negotiation skills that enable him to close over 200 transactions each year (the most of any agent in Washtenaw County, since 2002). With regards to luxury real estate sales in Ann Arbor and its surrounding environs, Martin is unsurpassed in his capability to get deals done expeditiously and effectively, to the satisfaction of all involved. If you’re looking to purchase a luxury home or luxury property in Ann Arbor, you owe it to yourself to give Martin a call before you decide to do anything else. A handful of Martin’s career highlights are highlighted below:
• #1 Sales Associate (out of over 800 agents) in Washtenaw County since 2002
• # Sales Associate in Ann Arbor School District since 2002
• #1 Sales Associate in Dexter School District in 2009 (#2 in 2007 and 2008)
• #1 Keller Williams Agent in the Midwest Region which includes Michigan, and Northern Ohio since 2000.
• Ranked in the top 20 nationally, out of over 75,000 Keller Williams agents, since 2000.
• Currently holds the company record for selling $10,194,500 in one month.
• 28 years experience in selling Ann Arbor properties
• Selected as Star of the month, June 2006 with Howard Brinton Star Power Systems (1 of only 240 Realtors in North America)
• Selected as a Cyberstar, May 2009 (1 of only 260 Realtors in North America)
• One of only 7% of Realtors nationally with the GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute) designation.
• Served for 2 years as Director on the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors.
• Served on the Keller Williams International Technology Committee for 2 years.
• Interviewed by author of “Billionaire Dollar Agent”
• Featured on “Millionaire Real Estate Agent” interview.
• Designated as a “Certified Distressed Property Expert” through Distressed Properties Institute.
• Graduate of the Karras Negotiating Institute
• Graduate of the University of Michigan with a degree in Biochemistry.
• Regularly Mastermind with national Industry leaders, including Gary Keller, the CEO of Keller Williams Realty.
• Regular contributor to national and local publications.
• Coached by one of the nation’s top Real Estate business coaches.
• Coached by one of the nation’s top Technology and internet coaches.
Martin Bouma is who you need to call if you prefer superior results. Call him today at (734) 389-7504, or visit him online at www.bouma.com.