These sunsets are killing me. (at The Reagle Beagle )
I found this gorgeous lavender polish by Crabtree & Evelyn in my local beauty shop, Busy Babes.… http://wp.me/s3Yyqg-63
Who’s a dirty hippie today? I’m a dirty hippie today! #home (at Rainbow Bridge)
Tadow! Early Christmas present! My favorite color.
Happy Halloween! (at The Reagle Beagle)
Jameson keeps snuggling with this tiny pumpkin. (at The Reagle Beagle)
We had a jail once. My dad was locked up in it! He hates it when I tell people that. (at Ojai City Jail)
I made an Instagram account for my nails called Shameless Nails. If you dig nail art gimmie a follow. Fun stuff and big surprises down the road! @ShamelessNails
God, I hate this town. (at Ojai, CA)
As a California native, here are my riveting answers to these pressing questions.
- Do you go to the beach all the time? Not ALL the time.
- Can you surf? I’ve BEEN surfing.
- Aren’t you afraid of SHARKS? No, not afraid of sharks. More afraid of seaweed touching my foot.
- Is this Katy Perry video what your life’s like? No.
- Do you have a pool in your backyard? Nope.
- Why are you so pale? Don’t you tan ALL THE TIME? I’m not pale, I have olive skin!
- Do you live near Disneyland? I live about 2 hrs north of Disneyland.
- Have you ever seen a movie star? They all live in or visit my hometown.
- Have you been to a TV show taping before? Yep. Whose Line Is It Anyway? It was rad.
- What’s it like to be in an earthquake? Tons of fun! Shaky. But the biggest I’ve been in is a 4, so no building crashed or anything.
- Have you ever been in a wildfire? Was it scary? I’ve been far enough away to not have to worry about them. The smoke will always get you, though.
- Is traffic really that bad? Yes. Yes, it is.
- Why do you call it THE 405 and not I-405? Because it’s THE 405. Duh.
- Have you ever been to Laguna Beach? Don’t think so.
- How about the OC? Yep.
- What’s the difference between NorCal and SoCal? Everything above San Francisco is Oregon. For me, Santa Barbara & below is SoCal. I’d probably use Fresno as the beginning of NoCal.
- Have you been to the Full House houses? Nope.
- What is Compton like? A little stressful, especially at night. Just stay in your car and for the love of God, DRIVE!
- Have you done a juice cleanse before? No, but I would.
- Do you have a medical marijuana card? Can I use it? Ha! I don’t need one. Please. Don’t you know where I live?
- And finally the one question we loved to be asked: do you eat Mexican food, like, all day long? All day, every day.
Chiefs Peak. Can you see him? (at Ojai, CA)